Buying or selling a home can be an intimidating proposition.
There is a lot of money on the line, and you don't want to
make a mistake. That's why I'm here, to help you buy the
home of your dreams, or to sell the home you're in when
you're ready for the next move. There's nothing more
important to me than my customer's total satisfaction.
- John Carroll University B.S.B.A in Marketing
- Graduated 1998
- Licensed Auctioneer in Ohio and Pennsylvania
- 1999 - Present
- Licensed Real Estate Agent & Realtor 2000 -
- Co-Founder of Roman Realty Ltd. 2003
- Licensed Real Estate Broker 2005
- Ohio Association Of Realtor's Presidents Sales
- Club Award 2008, 2012
- Earned the Certified Negotiation Expert
- Designation, CNE, 2009
- Northwood Realty Services, Realtor/Associate
- Broker 2013 - Present
More about Chris...
- Three Words to Describe You: Energetic, Hardworking, Dedicated.
- What drives me every day: A new buyers excitement and a gratified seller.
- What I love to do: Spend time with family. My wife, Jody, and children, Christopher, Jack, Lea