Glen Campbell Real Estate
Glen Campbell was named in 1889 for Cornelius Campbell, the first superintendent of the Glenwood Coal Company. The town experienced immediate growth and soon a number of coal companies were operating in and around the community. In 1894, just five years after its inception, Glen Campbell was incorporated as a borough. The town quickly became the service, business, and shopping center for a number of smaller mining communities.
And yes, in 1971, the singer Glen Campbell visited Glen Campbell PA !